oh man now im interested in how bad did it end. was it all a dream?? sookie is the character i hated the most tbh,one of the most annoying protagonists of all time
Not a dream, it was all real. I went through phases of loving and then hating Sookie and now I’m numb to her character. I swear to Elvis that the only people I cared about was Eric, Pam, Lafayette…basically all of the supporting characters and the majority of the bad people (Russell, Steve Newlin, Queen Sophie-Ann, etc..)
Bill, Sookie, Tara, all the wolf people and Warlow are who I could not stand.
I’m sad there’s no more Eric and Pam but I’m glad it’s over. It really ran it’s course.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
In case you guys didn’t hear the news, Maureen O’Hara and Harry Belafonte are receiving honorary Oscars.